Re: Where are the photos?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Where are the photos?
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:48:20 -0700

Bob, Have you tried http://www.arilsociety.org and then click on the link, Official Checklist.
----- Original Message -----
From: Bob
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 7:13 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Where are the photos?

I'm new to this particular group and had hoped to see some iris
photos, but for some reason I've simply haven't had any luck so
far.  Yes, I've clicked on "Photos" on the left here but just get
an "Error Message."

I thought each posting here would be accompanied by a photo
attachment of some sort but all I've found is text messages - no

I'm probably doing something wrong or simply don't understand how
this group functions - as it is unmoderated, to whom do I appeal for

Bob, Nanaimo, BC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links