Re: Photos "Not stored" ? - Oct27! I give up!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Photos "Not stored" ? - Oct27! I give up!
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:07:23 -0700

On Oct 27, 2004, at 8:25 AM, Bob wrote:

> Attachment (not stored)
> rosalie figge.jpg
> Type: image/x-xbitmap
> Leaving the group!  See ya!

Are we a little impatient?

If you subscribed to iris-photos to receive individual email, the
photos would be attached to the message. I is possible that your ISP or
your own virus scanning software could have removed them. If you
specified digest mode or were trying to view them via the web
interface, different story. From your comment about clicking on the
"Photos" link in your previous message I suspect that is what you were

Yahoo groups no longer archives attachments. Consequently there are no
photos in the archives.

For that reason I have established archives with the photos included
with the messages at:

They can be viewed by Date, Author , Thread, or Subject. There is also
a search engine to search the archives.
Each message that has a photo attachment has a small camera icon
associated with it.

The archives are open to the public and you are welcome to view them.

I would encourage you to resubscribe to the list and receive the
messages as individual emails.