TB: Identity confirmation

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Identity confirmation
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:17:52 -0700

My first thoughts when I saw the second photo was Tropical
Delight.  It varies in appendages from horns to flounces,
but your photo has a similar pattern to the shot I have of

I won a guest rhizome in one of the drawings on the bus and
Edwardian Lady was what I received.  Sure hope that it is
the one in your photo!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action!

Yahoo! Groups Links