RE: TB: Louisa's Song

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Louisa's Song
  • From: "Colleen Modra" colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 03:49:55 +0930 (CST)

Here's our photo of Louisa's Song

http://www.impressiveirises.com.au/ImagesTBa-m/LouisasSong031104JPG.jpg

It's biggest problem is that it doesn't increase as fast as people want to
buy it. Barry Blyth is only able to offer it every second year. We'll sell
out quickly, this is the first year we've been able to offer it. I'm much
more impressed with the increase rate on Barry's Decadence which will
bloom for the first time shortly.soon.

As of Monday I'm off work for a month and get to do noting but iris stuff
for all that time. Problem is - just think of all the crosses I can get
done, then I'll need to find time later to deal with all the seedling etc.
Still, it'll be fun, except all all the time I'll have to spend weeding to
make the gardens look presentable!!!

Colleen Modra