Re: TB: Inside Track

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Inside Track
  • From: "KEITH MINEO" kmineo@pacbell.net
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:07:09 -0700

I just got your mesage. I choose 20 or the  28" high tall bearded irises on Mid-America web site tall bearded iris section. Can I grow these tall variety in Phoenix or just some, or none of them? I wanted to post about 10 of the photos on here of the varieties I like the best but did not want to clog up the system.