Re: TB: blyth iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: blyth iris
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:11:07 -0500

Title: Re: [iris-photos] TB: blyth iris
Oh Colleen
So exciting to see all the wonderful blooms!  I just planted Roman Song this year!  I can see I won't be disappointed!  I loved both of your seedlings also!  Just fabulous!  Nice job with your crosses!  Boy, I wish I could be there to see them in person!  I shall dream on that tonight I guess.  LOL
Have a great night!

Paint the Scene 98
Pharoh's Spirit 97
Roman Song 93