RE: MB: spring photos

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] MB: spring photos
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:21:00 -0700

Thank you for posting these, Colleen.  I know how busy you are today with the bus tour groups arriving.  The pictures are beautiful.  Unfortunately the little ones are hard to grow here in the hot desert.  They take more work just to keep alive and often don’t bloom.  The TBs give more color for the time spent on them, so I’ve given up on the others.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9