{Disarmed} Re: RE: REB: Recurring Delight

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] RE: REB: Recurring Delight
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

Beatiful iris! It's worthy of a blue ribbon.

Mary Swann-Young <MryL1@msn.com> wrote:
Lauer 98, HM 01 (Edith Wolford x Breakers) X Mother Earth
Opened this morning with 8 buds on 4 branches and, I quess, a spur. Low branch not shown in the stalk photo.
Good, strong 35" stalk.  Overlapping hafts.  Lots of pollen.  Slightly fragrant.  Very nice!
EW, B and ME have never rebloomed for me, despite several years of my best efforts. This is first time bloom,
planted 7/05.  Reported to rebloom to Zone 7, as far as I know.
Already thinking Lynsy Alexandra for next spring!
BTW - I don't treat for leaf spot, since I want to know which seem resistant.  Have noticed more compost =
less leaf spot.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34398/stime=1159838650

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of