RE: Rebloom in OH

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Rebloom in OH
  • From: "judye" judye@msinter.net
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:23:22 -0500

My thoughts were also Immortality. This was blooming in 5-6 places on the
hospital grounds. Whoever tends those gardens around the hospital does a
wonderful job.  My daughter just happens to live across the street from
there.
Nothing is reblooming in my garden--all of the rebloomers were moved this
summer. Others are starting to report rebloom, I'll let you know what they
are.
Judye
Haven, KS

Yahoo! Groups Links