{Disarmed} Re: Reblooming in the last 2 months/Lumar Whitewash

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Reblooming in the last 2 months/Lumar Whitewash
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 00:49:35 EDT

You know,  more and more I admire Innerst's work. It seems most of his introductions DO have good branching, good form, and good growth.............Great colors with great substance too!  (At least for me in Arizona all this is true)
Many times something hybridized in the eastern/mid-eastern states just won't grow well/perform well here.  But, HIS does!!   (And I'm thinking he wouldn't introduce them if they didn't perform well for him there either).  To me that translates into irises that grow well/perform well over a large area of the country; and ultimately good ones to use by a hybridizer. (If one hopes to see their irises perform well in all regions and climates within the U.S.)  Just my thoughts.
~ Margie