{Disarmed} Re: Fw: Seedling - APOLOGIES

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Fw: Seedling - APOLOGIES
  • From: "Colleen Modra" colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 06:52:15 +0930

No perfume.

However here is a lovely perfumed seedling, not the best photo, looks much better than this

Deja Blue x Autumn Thunder

Only problem is the bloom is very similar to Deja Blue, minus the horns. A bit more ruffled, and a bit earlier. But the perfume - Oh I wish I could email it!

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia