{Disarmed} RE: Seedling 24DJ27

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] Seedling 24DJ27
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:24:57 +0000

Very Good Francelle!!!  Sharpshooter is Night Game sib X Romantic Evening but maybe you knew that.    Sorry to hear about your wrist.  Need to get the Iris club over and help out with your planting.  Have you called and asked, I bet they would be willing to give you a hand.  Thanks for the comments.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>

    Hello, Bob,

That looks as though it had Romantic Evening genes in it.  It seems to have nice form though.  Iím hobbling around with a broken right wrist and my arm in a cast trying to replant way too many questionable seedlings that I just want to see again or play around with.  I say Good Luck to both of us.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9