{Disarmed} Re: COMP: photo resize help

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] COMP: photo resize help
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:04:21 EDT

Hi Christian,
I'm not familiar with the Kodak Easy Share...........is that a photo edit computer program? If so - many of them will have an option to make the file size smaller.
For instance - I use Paint Shop Pro to "compress" the file size.  (That way I don't have to reduce the actual size of the photo that I intend to send.) It is found when I get ready to save a photo.  On that "window" is an "options" button.  It further allows me to set the "quality" of the picture so it doesn't lower the quality of the picture all that much.  When it reads the size I want then I click and save the photo.  (Sometimes I'm in a hurry and will forget that step. I always feel bad when I do.)
I don't know if my explanation is of much help to you.  Hopefully someone out there is familiar with the Kodak Easy Share.
~ Margie
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34566/stime=1160532822

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of