{Disarmed} Re: Photo: HYB TB: IN Keith Keppel's Garden seedling #3

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Photo: HYB TB: IN Keith Keppel's Garden seedling #3
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:44:36 -0700

Hi Robin (and thank you).  It does seem reasonable that Bold Vision x Queen's Circle would produce something like this particular seedling. So, I would think your notes are correct.

Fred Kerr has produced something somewhat similar in 2005.  (This is NOT my photo - it's reproduced from Fred Kerr's website for comparison.)
DESIGNER'S ART (Fred Kerr 2005) Sdlg. 00-118C. 36" (Lena Baker X Queen's Circle)

Below is Keith's seedling.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.