{Disarmed} Re: Fw: iris photos picture

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Fw: iris photos picture
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:37:52 -0700

Rebloom is always good, Mike!!  It's a nice one!
Thanks for forwarding that photo on to us Griff.  And I sure hope you don't get discouraged......................  You have so much to work with.........................and it's not costing you $45.00. either. Keep up the good work.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.