{Disarmed} SDB: Replicator

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] SDB: Replicator
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:55:47 -0400 (EDT)

Here are two angles of 'Replicator' (Tasco '06).  It reblooms in California.
It is possibly a rebloomer in Ottawa - this is certainly a fall bloom - but it was only received this July (and potted up immediately), so it is more likely confused.  I think it's better than Rick's photo in his album would suggest.
Also, I have 'Champagne Encore' in bloom as well - this will be its third spike in rebloom.  Here is my question... the only rebloom I ever notice are for cultivars whose blooms I really don't like.  Sure, perennials don't want to die, but why do they keep rubbing my nose in it.
Sandy Ives in Ottawa
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34678/stime=1160927836

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of