{Disarmed} RE: Photo: TB: Brave Face

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] Photo: TB: Brave Face
  • From: Yvette Meador ymeador@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

Francelle,

Can't you right click on the photo and save as? I am sure Margie won't mind as she is sending for all to enjoy, especially if you credit her for the picture:)

Yvette

FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
I got Brave Face at one of our club auctions when it was brand new.  I grew it for three or four years.  The plant was always weak.  It produced three to four blossoms on about a fifteen inch stalk, and as it blooms late, they were always sun burnt.  Eventually I dug its remnants and tossed them.

Mild Manner grew well in my guest garden 2002-2003.  You are right; it did fade badly.  However, paired with Pond Lily it produced the gorgeous Amiable.  That one didnít like our heat very well either, but it does well at the cabin.

As always I love your beautiful pictures.  Embedded in Word as they are, I am unable to save them.  My computer strips the pictures off when I try to save.  I can only save attachments.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34698/stime=1161032069

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of