{Disarmed} HYB: great parents

As I'm assessing this years seedlings there a couple of good consistent parents I am noticing.

Deja Blue - almost always passes on it's wonderful branding and vigour. Hard to assess for carrying of rebloom as Deja Blue itself never reblooms on  our acid soil.

Momentous Occasion often passes on it's appendages and always it's nice round form. More importantly it's seedlings never seem to pinch which is often a problem with SA seedling. Also you can get pink seedlings when crossed with another pink carrier.
Here is Mom Occ x Freedom Flight

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia