{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies seedling
  • From: Robin Shadlow rshadlow@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:12:42 -0700 (PDT)

The WR x Pink A seedling isnít all that bad, itís a little plain for my tastes and the flowers arenít as large.   The stalk was shorter, but the maiden seedlings did bloom on short stalks due to the heat last May, so itíll be worth watching at least.
I didnít think I had a picture of the best WR seedling from the 04 rebloom crosses, but I found one.  It is Mystery Blush X Wearing Rubies.  This is also a maiden bloom, it has nicely branched stalks and better form.  Hafts could be cleaner.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34920/stime=1161901165