{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Pagan Dance

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Wearing Rubies X Pagan Dance
  • From: "Colleen Modra" colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 05:06:49 +1030

Hi Robyn
Seeing that you can grow Wearing Rubies, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you can grow Pagan Dance, which also dies for me. I discovered
yesterday that I hadn't lost all my Wearing Rubies, there is one fan about 3 in tall with a little flower stem. I guess that will be the death knell for it.
If you ever a get a good seedling from a cross of these two, I don't think I would queue up to buy it, but the pattern is interesting.
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia