{Disarmed} Re: Re: Pagan Dance, seedlings

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Pagan Dance, seedlings
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:55:54 EDT

Twice I've ordered Pagan Dance.  Once it died before spring bloom, the other time it didn't bloom come spring and was gone come winter.  I know it grows well in some places because I had ordered it from 2 different places and the rhizomes were good size.  Plum Pretty Whiskers is similar looking (but with a wider rim) so I ordered that this year in hopes it does better.
~ Margie