RE: Cult: Yellow Spider -Hope helpful

  • Subject: RE: Cult: Yellow Spider -Hope helpful
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:36:00 -0700

They are also known as crab spiders because of their shape.  They like to hide in flowers and pounce on insects.  I have a phobia of all spiders, but those curdle my gizzard a little less than others.  I got one me while weeding a few days ago and managed to shake it off without my neighbors hearing me like they must have last night when I found a big wolf spider on my back porch.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9