Re: OT-HUMOR: ground cover

  • Subject: Re: OT-HUMOR: ground cover
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 07:30:16 -0400

The irises look like they are growing well in spite of yucky older

Reminds me of how mine usually look here!;-( Not this year tho - clean
foliage on everything. Drought has eliminated morning dew and humidity
is low all the time.

I never thought I'd miss foliage looking like that!

Forecast is for showers today and tomorrow!

<The irises don't seem to mind...yet...! Loïc>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8