REB Masterwork 2000 zurbrigg

  • Subject: REB Masterwork 2000 zurbrigg
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

Masterwork has bloomed here in the fall with flounces as well.  Funny though, can't remember seeing it bloom in the spring.
I had one seedling from About Town x Masterwork that had long horns.  (May even still have it, hard to know what survived this spring)  Masterwork carries plicata too as I had a plicata seedling from a cross with Lovely Dawn.
Glad to see that you are having a good year for rebloom there Loic.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE
where 90 deg in October sure feels great

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.