REB: Good Fairy (Byers R. 1988)
- Subject: REB: Good Fairy (Byers R. 1988)
- From: Cordesview <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:45:55 -0400
Here's GOOD FAIRY.
Another Iris that did not bloom this spring, but bloomed this fall. I like how the hybridizer added in the description that in spring it has horns, but not in the fall. He must have had it in the test gardens a while just for "proofing".
• (Monty Byers, R. 1988), Sdlg. C62-100. TB, 36" (91 cm), M & RE
• "S. creamy peach pink; F. paler flesh pink, deeper pink hafts; tangerine beard; horns on spring bloom; heavily ruffled. A-6-3: (Entourage x Sky Hooks) X Heather Blush. Moonshine Gardens 1989 "
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |