HYB Paul Black's sdlg M6FF

  • Subject: HYB Paul Black's sdlg M6FF
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 01:48:59 +0200

Here is M6FF from Paul Black:

  (Cranberry Sauce X Blyth F238-1: (Island Gossip x D61-1, Poetess sib) )

with Paul's comment:
Barry sent F174-1 to Keith Keppel.  I got a piece from Keith to use.  Lucky me.
It will be introduced 2009. The name will be Gaudy Is Good.

I've put the photo on my desktop, i can't stop looking at this violet halo between the two reds that seems to come from another world.
Paul also told me the bud count was not very high (7), but it is largely compensated by the double rim, the two reds and the orange beard!

Loïc

JPEG image