Re: Seedling Parents

  • Subject: Re: Seedling Parents
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:08:33 +0200

Great Mike!
Let's hope we get the same kind of stripes as Line Drive with an  apricot background, added to flounces or at least elegant horns, with Heartbreak Hotel and Magic Kingdom on one side, Tropical Delight on the other !!!
Very exciting combination, when you think that on top of it most seedlings should rebloom!
You didn't tell us the number( or the potential name) of the pod parent, it's called "y" in my files,  but it would be easier if  it comes in the converstion to have it's real code.
Thanks for tantalizing us so well and so often!