Re: REB: I'm Back

  • Subject: Re: REB: I'm Back
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 17:58:09 +0200

Hello Mary Lou !
Frost hit last night for the first time, but no harm done...yet!
There are still so many rebloomers with stalks coming i feared the worst...
I'm Back is not huge, still it reached 90cm.
Lots of flowers. Didn't count, and since it's the end i can't check anymore. There are only 3 flowers left to open.
It's been in bloom for more than a month.
Paul sent me I'm Back last year with my order, as a gift, even if it was not introduced yet (i was introduced only this year...) because he knew i was interested in rebloomers and wanted to give me more chances to improve fast.
he's a darling, i've been SO lucky to have it settle last year, so this year it is blooming profusely.
I received 2 rhyzomes.
On the first one, 5 increases, producing one stalk, the second, 4 increases, with 2 stalks.
One of the staks was double!
So you know it all!
Enjoy the mild weather till it lasts...