Re: REB MOUNTAIN SUNRISE 2006 Mike Sutton

  • Subject: Re: REB MOUNTAIN SUNRISE 2006 Mike Sutton
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:14:56 +0200

And after the rain, the frost has hit, quite hard, and the flowers are all destroyed...!

I was fearing for the pods (still more than 100 outside), but they looked OK today...

It was a gamble to pollinate late anyway, the season can be late, we never know...and sometimes hits hard early, like yesterday.

But still, i'd rather have our winters, than the shortage of water and the fires you are in , over there in California, or like Betty, who suddenly revives with the first rain in ages.

It's so cold, we cannot really enjoy working outside, so it's a good excuse to stay all day by the radiator, fiddling with data on the computer...lovely!

It will have to get less cold though, i have hundreds of bulbs to plant before real winter settles!

Hope you are fine where you live and have no one dear caught up in the fires.

loïc