Re: TB: flowering now Aussie

  • Subject: Re: TB: flowering now Aussie
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:32:12 -0000

Hello Colleen,

I'd like to second Griff's words of appreciation. It's so good to see
new high quality photos especially from Australia(home of my all time
favorite hybridizer Barry Blyth-he blows me away every year). I was
devastated to hear this is his last year with the full blown catalog
and his last year to open his gardens to the public(I had been
dreaming of taking a flight and wandering his fields for days). I look
forward to seeing what he'll introduce next more than seeing the
irises in my own yard.

It looks like I'll need to keep a closer eye on your work as well. I
too noticed 'Trudy Bee' It was my favorite of those you posted. Love
those intense yellow beards on that purple.

Thank-you for posting photos of those "Impressive Irises" of yours. :)