HYB: twilight fancies seedlings

  • Subject: HYB: twilight fancies seedlings
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 08:11:08 -0400

A couple more seedlings that I don't think I posted last spring. I
think that's all the photos I took, Loic. No rebloom.

Neither of these is much to look at, & no rebloom likely from either
cross, but they are both strong crosses. I hope I can mix something
from these lines back to one of the HARVEST OF MEMORIES lines if I can
get a good HoM "summer" (whenever) bloomer to use.

Variegata is STUNNING SERENADE X TWILIGHT FANCIES; neglecta is DUSKY
GRAPE X TWILIGHT FANCIES.

Several maiden stalks coming along, plus a rebloom stalk on an older
seedling that didn't get a chance to rebloom during the drought. One of
the "pretty baby" kids. Race to make it before frost!

For the first time, more different seedlngs making stalks or already
blooming than registered cultivars.

Linda Mann
east TN

JPEG image