Re: TB His Royal Highness RE 1988 Byers

  • Subject: Re: TB His Royal Highness RE 1988 Byers
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 01:09:02 -0000

What I grew as HRH matched the description. When I saw the photo, my first thought was Roundup. The fading color and the bubbling edges on the standards. I thought I might have a photo for comparison, but I only found a seedling of MOHR PRETENDER X HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS. Pre-camera days when it bloomed. One of the few rebloomers that actually managed to rebloom under my conditons. Wasn't worth it. The bugs ate the blooms faster than they could open :(.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA