From: loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, Oct 12, 2009 10:08 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Conundrum

I have managed pods on Goddess of Yellow, the only one i have from the series, so i can't tell about the sibs.

I saw you had Goddess of Luck in your catalogue,  would be very tempting, it also has the yellow outer rim and inner rim of purple.

I also have 2 sdlgs (attached)  with a bit of that pattern, wish i had  Conudrum to marry them with!

Loïc