Re: HYB my 2009 crosses with Betty Wilkerson's irises

  • Subject: Re: HYB my 2009 crosses with Betty Wilkerson's irises
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:04:58 -0400

<<irises of yours >>
Good job.  I've really liked many of the children/grandchildren of Bridge In Time.  It does tend to give height so I don't know how it will work with the intermediates.

Returning Chameleon seed can be difficult to germinate.  (here)  It's one of my best rebloomers and it can give pink seedlings, so I'm going to give it another try next spring.  It moved right into the middle of my new rebloom bed!  <smile>

Good luck!

Betty W.