Re: HYB: tried to bloom now

  • Subject: Re: HYB: tried to bloom now
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:23:07 -0400

Thanks Will. I think there are two or three sibs that survived the
freeze of 2007 & bloomed:

None of these have rebloomed so far (I guess I'd better check them this
year to make sure!), but IMM X WHO'S YOUR DADDY produced a cycle

Too weak to suit me if just a little rain ;-) can make the stalks rot
off, but now that I know it can rebloom, I may have to try to find a
source to replace WHO'S YOUR D and try the cross again.

Linda Mann
east TN