  • Subject: Re: HYB: IMMAM-3
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:04:01 -0400

Probably not, Loic. I sent Paul a piece of one of my "SFTB" orange
seedlings, and it was a regular TB in Oregon. At least it was still

I suspect this one is just doubly stressed - heavy rain followed by
being yanked out of the ground and put in a pot to be carried indoors
away from the frost.

I see blooms this small on some award winning regular TBs here in
spring, tho usually not on stalks this tall! Or with branching this
bad. ;-(

<so this is a SFTB, like Paul Black calls them (Small Flowered Tall
i would be delighted to get a piece to breed with...
don't worry, some like it small...!