Re: HYB: reblooming seedling 07Y1

  • Subject: Re: HYB: reblooming seedling 07Y1
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:24:56 -0400

Chuck  --  Your question prompted me to go back to the files.  I find that 07Y1 first bloomed in spring, 2008 and rebloomed mid-November, 2008.  Apparently, it was of normal height.  I don't show a record of it blooming this spring, but that may only mean it wasn't special enough to catch my attention at the time.  Lots of competition for attention in the spring.  --  Griff