Re: HYB: seedling
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 12:54:48 -0400

Not a one. As I recall, they have all been white so far.

I'll have to look at them next to each other next spring (MATRIX & the
seedling) to see how similar they are in form. Substance is quite good
- nice & heavy compared to IMM, & maybe heavier than MATRIX. Can't
remember. Or maybe MATRIX will show up later this fall.

I wouldn't give this one a second glance in spring, but from across the
garden, it's impressive this time of year, esp with nothing much showing
on 'the regulars' this year so far. Big ol showy bloom.

Do we have any tall white rebloomers for our climate? Surely there are
some, but I'm drawing a blank.

> Matrix in white? Did you get any plicatas from this group?
> Betty Wilkerson

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7