Hi all seems I need to apologise to the photographer of one of the photos I sent last week.

My only intent was to brighten up the list and if you read the message with them I did say with thanks to the owners. Not to belittle the work of the people sending photos to the web the fact remains I see so many I am unable to remember from where they came and even if I did I would have no way of knowing if they were copies any way.

Never the less I wish to say sorry to Shauna.

Regards Arthur