Re: Digest Number 205

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>My only intent was to brighten up the list and if you read the message with
>them I did say with thanks to the owners. ......... >Never the less I wish
>to say sorry to Shauna.
>Regards Arthur

>     Hi all i see there is nothing being posted of late so i send >some
>images with thanks to there Owens
>     regards Arthur Jervis in the UK.

Unfortunately it was your spelling that let you down in the original posting
Arthur. I had no idea what you meant.
Shauna's photo is lovely. I wonder who took the other two?
I did enjoy your Ghio PCI photo's Arthur, especially as I have just planted
200 Ghio PCI seeds. Perhaps you could send us some more of your own photos?
Cheers, Jan Clark

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.