From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>    Hi all Well it has been a while since there has been a posting to this
>list so I  enclose a image of Iris taochia. This iris come from Turkey ,
>and I grow it in a rock garden ,  the  rhizomes dry out during summer.
>NikonF301 + Sigma 28-80mm Jan Jacobsen -Denmark
> jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk

Jan, that is absolutely gorgeous!  I've never even heard of this species
before, and after seeing your photo I just love it now.  Sometimes the
simplicity of the species forms are as wonderful as the cultivars that have
been hybridizied for generations, IMHO.

By the way, you are an awesome photographer.  Your photos are always
perfectly focused and have incredible detail.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.