Re: Blyth seedling

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Mike,
     This is certainly a beautiful blue iris. But there are so many blue
iris. What distinguishes this one?
     Annette Milch       Zone 5/6 Lexington, Kentucky   where I finally mowed
my lawn after months of water rationing, we finally got 1and 1/2 inches  of
rain last week. I also have a few rebloomers blooming. Yeah

      Win a Digital Camera and Earn 6 Percent APY Interest!
SFNB is reinventing Internet Banking with a 6 percent APY Interest
Checking acct. For acct details and to sign up to win a digital camera: