Re: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: wattii/japonica

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!

>In a message dated 9/7/00 9:49:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>dkramb@badbear.com writes:
><< Hey Mark in Florida, how have your irises survived?  I think you had them
> for a year now.  Did they both bloom?  I am curious because one of mine
> only ever sent up an aborted bloom stalk and so I couldn't confirm if it
> was really I. wattii.  If you have pics, please post 'em! >>
>     I am putting this onto Iris-photos.  This is how they all turned out
>being--very pretty with some fragrance.  What I do is grow them on pots, and
>put them inside when there is danger of a hard freeze.
>Mark A. Cook
>Dunnellon, Florida.

That's the same one of mine that I got to bloom... the japonica hybrid, I
think.  Did your other one bloom?  It should have different bloom stalk
shape.  That's the one I want to see what it looks like iif you have a