[PHOTO] Japanese Iris and Mysterious Woman | Sat, 16 Sep 2000 14:15:18" />

[PHOTO] Japanese Iris and Mysterious Woman

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/0/_/503733/_/969131711/
and since I have not seen anything here I thought I would check things
out by posting myself.

This is a picture taken in late May 1998, at the Umenomiya Shrine in
western Kyoto. (As the terms are used in Japan, a shrine is a Shinto
house of worship, as differentiated from a temple, which is Buddhist.)

No idea whether the iris are named cultivars, but they were sure
impressive.

BTW, the mysterious beauty to the right is my wife Michelle.

Gerry
---
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net

JPEG image