[PHOTO] Re: best spurias | Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:11:54" />

[PHOTO] Re: best spurias

jérôme Boulon wrote:

Hello everyone, three photos of my favourites spurias this years in my garden.Gold medal : White OlindaSilver : Touch of LaceBronze  : Imperial seas JérômeFrom France, zone 7

Those spuria pictures were gorgeous.  I added all three to my list.   ILA REMEMBERED is a nice white spuria  also.  Unfortunately, I lost it last year.  Found a very small hole in the ground next to where it had grown for three or four years.  Love these images!

Jane Amy

One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.  Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.  Plant flowers and enjoy!

GIF image

GIF image