TB: Photo Request

eGroups My Groups | iris-photos Main Page

I have been frantically trying to match pictures up with the irises for our rhizome sale next weekend.  I cannot find the following iris pictures and was wondering if anyone out there has a photo in JPEG format they can email me privately at PatrickJOrr@Hotmail.com to use just for the sale.

Glacier Spring
Chosen One
Star Master
Black Flag
Orange Flirt
Quick Pick
Tide Crest

I'd appreciate any help I can get with these.  I have gone through a library of catalogs and bulletins and have been searching many of the photos on the web, and just cannot find pictures of these.

Patrick
AZ Zone 9
USA