RE: Splat

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Splat
  • From: "Linda Goh" <lindagoh@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:23:24 -0600

Not only TB's!  I live where they aren't very hardy.  I too love the wild colouring - just like I enjoy batik fabric!  Would love to see this colouration in SDB's or IB's.
Calgary - zone 2-3

Tell George to keep making irises like Splat only in TBs, I like
really wild coloring and this does meet that standard. Splat would
never be confused with anything.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Start here...

3 4 5 6 7 8 ft     0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in

lbs. kg.