[PHOTO] Re: Re: SPEC: Iris lazica | Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:17:02" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: SPEC: Iris lazica

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC: Iris lazica
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:14:27 -0700

There is a picture of it partially open in the March 3, 2001 archives:

I'm attaching a picture of fully open. There is also a picture of
if I. lazica growing in a botanical garden in Vancouver in the
April 17, 2001 archives

Ken Walker

ptyerman@ozemail.com.au wrote:

> > I'm attaching a photo of details of the styles from the plant that
> > I have that is supposed to be lazica. Judging from your description
> > of the difference in folliage from unguicularis, it sounds to me
> > like you have lazica.
> Ken,
> Thanks for the photo.  I'm going outside with a torch to check now <grin>.
> Do you have a photo of the whole flower?
> Cheers.
> Paul Tyerman
> Canberra, Australia

CLICK HERE to search