[PHOTO] Tea Leaves | Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:43:53" />

[PHOTO] Tea Leaves

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Tea Leaves
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 01 15:42:16 -0000

TEA LEAVES (Monty Byers, 1987) TB rebloomer

Rebloom reported in CA, KY, MO, NE, OK, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, Ont., zones

I planted this into my garden last summer, and it is just now blooming
for the first time. It missed spring bloom, so this late bloom cannot be
considered rebloom this year. Hopefully it will work into a more regular
bloom cycle next year.

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!