Re: RE:TB: Mike Greenfield and others

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: RE:TB: Mike Greenfield and others
  • From: laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:45:46 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., melanie-tornberg@i... wrote:
> Are all of those photos you're posting reblooming??!!

In my case, Melanie, TEA LEAVES and ETERNAL BLISS are blooming
currently.  However since it's the only bloom they've produced this
year, it can't be considered rebloom.  These are both first year
plants for me, so I'm hoping they'll hit a more regular bloom cycle
within the next year or two ... hopefully including rebloom.

I have, however, had legitimate rebloom this year on LOW HO SILVER,
FAUX PAS, WHAT AGAIN, CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE, and LILTING.  If the stalk
doesn't get frozen out, I'll also have rebloom on SUGAR BLUES, as well
as late bloom (no spring bloom) on several others.

Laurie
zone 3b northern MN

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search